Antalya All On 4 - Dental İmplant Cost in Turkey
- What is the All on 4 Treatment and How Is It Done in Antalya?
- All on 4 Procedure in Turkey-Antalya (How is All on 4 treatment done?)
- How long does the All on 4 treatment take in Antalya?
- What are the Advantages of the All on 4 Technique İn Antalya?
- How Much Are All on 4 Prices in Turkey?
- How Long Does the All on 4 Treatment Last in Turkey?
- Can All Dentists Perform the All on 4 Procedure?
- Is the All on 4 Treatment Very Painful in Antalya?
- Where is the Best Place in Turkey for All on Four Dental İmplants?
- Why All-on-4 Implant Treatment in Antalya?
- Who is not a Candidate for Antalya All-On-4 Dental Implants?
- How many Teeth are There in All-On-4 Dental Implants Antalya?
- How to Clean Antalya All-On-4 Dental İmplant?
- Can You Remove All-On-4 Dental Implants Turkey?
- What are the Risks of All on Four Dental Implant Antalya?
What is the All on 4 Treatment and How Is It Done in Antalya?
The All on 4 technique is a specialist procedure in dental implantology applied to patients who have lost all their teeth or need to be extracted, do not have enough bone in the back of the jaw and suffer from loose prostheses. With this procedure, it is possible to fix the dental prosthesis on the same day on four implants placed at certain intervals.
Since there is no standard treatment, a highly trained, specialist and surgically experienced doctor is needed to perform this procedure. All on 4 implant application is one of the most intensively used treatments recently. All on 4 treatment is frequently applied in Dent Laracity Dental Clinic in Antalya. Please contact us for detailed information on this subject.
What is waiting for me at All On 4 dental implant Turkey?
Patients who apply to our clinic for All On 4 dental implant treatment are first examined by our experienced physicians, and a treatment plan is created by clinical and radiological examinations. Then, intraoral measurements necessary for treatment are taken with computed tomography.
What to expect after All-on-Four surgery?
Since the measurement results of each patient are different from each other, special temporary prosthesis is prepared for the lower jaw and upper jaw, taking into account the measurement result. Thanks to these prostheses, our patient does not remain toothless during the treatment.
Before starting the all on four treatment, the patient is given local anesthesia. Rarely (if the patient has excessive stress, panic and fear), treatment is also performed under sedation or general anesthesia.
Before the implants are placed, if the patient has loose or needing teeth, they are extracted in that session. If the extracted teeth are in the parts where the implants will be placed, the implants are placed in the jaw without the need to open a slot.
If there is no tooth to be extracted or if the extracted tooth is not in the areas where the implants will be placed, slots are opened from the appropriate points in the jaw. Implants are placed in the slots opened at right angles.
Pre-prepared temporary prostheses (bridges or crowns) are placed on the implants and fixed.
After 4 dental implants are placed in the jaw with the All on 4 implantation technique, it is waited for about 3 months for the bone tissue to fuse with the screw tooth.
At the end of 3 months, which is expected for fusion, temporary prostheses are removed and permanent prostheses are attached.
The All on 4 dental treatment is completed with the installation of permanent prostheses.
All on 4 procedure in Turkey-Antalya (How is All on 4 treatment done?)
Consultation and examination
In order to determine whether you are the right candidate for the All on 4 procedure in our dental center, you need to have a preliminary interview with our expert team. The next step is to perform a scan that will detail your jaws, muscles, and facial structure using state-of-the-art devices, and your dentist will assess whether you have sufficient bone structure and correct bite alignment to support the implants. During treatment process, you will be given more detailed information about the procedure and you will be asked questions about your medical history.
How is the implant placement done?
The All on 4 dental implant procedure is an easy procedure that is usually performed under local anesthesia. However, it can be applied with sedation or general anesthesia to our patients with high levels of anxiety and fear.
In the All on 4 implant application, the strategic locations where the implants will be placed are decided first, and temporary prostheses are prepared by taking measurements from the patients before the treatment. Unlike the All on 6 treatment, 2 dental implants are placed in the anterior region precisely at a certain angle, and then 2 more special implants are placed in the posterior region at an angle. Temporary dental prostheses are attached to the patient following the placement of the implants. The All on 4 dental implant process takes an average of 2-3 hours for each jaw. Patients can start using their temporary prosthesis the next day, which can be used for about 3 months. The time for the implants to fuse to the jawbone is about 3 months. After 3 months, our patients' permanent prostheses are fitted.
How long does it take to get all-on-4 dental implants?
The All on 4 dental implant process takes an average of 2-3 hours for each jaw. Patients can start using their temporary prostheses, which they can use for about 3 months, on the same day. The time for the implants to fuse to the jawbone is about 3 months. After 3 months, permanent prostheses are placed, which our patients can use for many years without any complaints.
What are the Advantages of the All on 4 Technique İn Antalya?
- Treatment prices decrease due to the decrease in the number of implants. It offers a more economical and attractive solution than standard implant treatment.
- All on 4 Dental Implants are permanent and durable teeth that look and feel like natural teeth.
- Provides permanent teeth in just two session.
- It does not disturb the gums as it does not put pressure on the dentures.
- Increases self-confidence and overall quality of life by gaining a brand new smile in in a short time.
- The presence of implants in the jaw stimulates the bone, helping t o prevent further bone loss.
- The presence of implants in the jaw stimulates the bone, helping t o prevent further bone loss.
- It makes it possible to eat your favorite food again.
- The dental care of All on 4 implants is the same as natural teeth and is very easy as no extra care is required.
- Provides long-term results with the potential to last a lifetime and enhances your overall quality of life.
How much are All on 4 prices in Turkey?
Although the cost of All on 4 treatment vary according to the condition of the patient and the type of prosthesis used, they are much cheaper than the classical method. All on 4 treatment prices in Turkey are cheaper than in European countries. This is because health tourism is supported by the state. Please contact us for your questions about All on 4 cost.
Country selection for All on Four?
Patients who will have dental treatment abroad should choose a country where they can get quality and reliable service instead of choosing the cheapest country for All-on-4 dental implants.
Turkey is a country that has proven itself in terms of the quality of dentists, physical conditions and reliability of dental clinics. The service offered is quite affordable cost due to the variability in the exchange rate and the incentive policies in health tourism.
How long does the All on 4 treatment last in Turkey?
Assuming that the patient does not have a known serious health problem and that the implants are made with suitable materials and a good brand, the service life is quite long.
Another factor that determines the life of the implant is to pay attention to the rules of oral hygiene. For the implant placed in our mouth with the All on 4 treatment, you need to apply the daily care procedures you do to your normal teeth. Having unmaintained mouths and teeth can cause different problems, resulting in shorter implant life.
Can all dentists perform the All on 4 procedure?
The All on 4 technique is quite new and its application requires a highly trained, specialist and surgically experienced physician. In addition, a clinical environment with technologically appropriate devices and equipment is required for the patient to be screened. For these reasons, it is important that you choose a clinic with experienced dentists and technologically appropriate devices and equipment.
Is the All on 4 treatment very painful in Antalya?
All on 4 surgery is almost painless as it is performed under local anesthesia. After the numbness has passed, it is very normal for a slight swelling to occur in the area where the procedure is applied and the patient to feel pain for a few days. However, these mild pains, which may be in the form of pain, are much less than the level of pain felt in a normal toothache.
Where is the best place in Turkey for All on Four dental implants?
Turkey is one of the countries worth seeing in terms of tourism. You can choose Turkey for both a vacation and dental treatment at an affordable price.
All on Four dental implant treatment is a type of dental treatment that can be performed in many cities of Turkey. In this case, you need to find the answer to the question 'Where is the best place in Turkey for dental implants?'. In this regard, Antalya is the best of the cities where you can both enjoy your treatment and have a wonderful holiday.
Antalya is one of the cities where health tourism is most developed. You can have a low cost holiday in Antalya, Turkey, and have an All on Four treatment at Dentlara City, one of the best clinics. If you want to have All on Four treatment or other dental treatments in Turkey, contact us!
Why All-on-4 implant treatment in Antalya?
Antalya offers many opportunities in terms of tourism to patients coming from abroad. On the one hand, All on 4 offers dental implant treatment, on the other hand, it offers the opportunity to have a holiday where they will enjoy the unique natural beauties of Antalya and many activities.
Antalya Dent Laracity is an extremely modern dental clinic equipped with the latest technologies, including digital panoramic x-rays, 3D/CT scanning and CAD/CAM required for All on 4 treatment.
Our Antalya dental clinic provides service with dentists who have high level of skill, experience and international certificates in the treatment of All on 4 dental implants.
Compared to a dental clinic in their own country, having an all-on-four in Antalya saves thousands of dollars.
Our English, Irish, French and German patients who come to Antalya for All on 4 implant treatment have the opportunity to have cost-effective daily flights throughout the year.
Who is not a candidate for Antalya All-On-4 dental implants?
- Individuals who have not completed bone development.
- First of all, it is checked whether bone grafting can be applied to people with insufficient bone volume in the anterior and posterior jaws. If the problem cannot be solved with bone graft, All on Four dental implants cannot be applied to these patients.
- Since smoking adversely affects wound healing during the treatment phase, All on 4 implant treatment may not be performed in individuals who smoke excessively.
- Antalya All on 4 dental implants are applied to patients with chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes, in consultation with their doctors.
- People who have had radiotherapy to the upper part of the body are not suitable candidates for this treatment. If you want to get more detailed information on this subject, you can contact our clinic and get more detailed information.
How many teeth are there in All-On-4 dental implants Antalya?
With All on 4 dental implant treatment, up to 14 prosthetic teeth can be placed in one jaw on four implants. This situation is mostly related to the mouth structure of the patient. People with a large mouth can have up to 14 teeth. Generally, we can say that it varies between 12 and 14 for All on 4 dental implant treatment.
How to clean Antalya All-On-4 dental implant?
You should show the same sensitivity to your All on Four implants as you do for your natural teeth. Regular brushing and flossing will help improve your oral hygiene. In addition to these, using a tooth rinse (mouthwash) will help prevent plaque formation to a great extent.
Are All on Four dental implants removable? or Can you remove All-On-4 dental implants Turkey?
All on 4 dental implants Antalya are fixed to the jawbone using the screwing technique. Permanent dentures are placed on these four fixed implants. After the fixation process is completed, it is not possible to remove these prostheses again by the person himself. As with traditional prostheses, it is not a portable device that the person can put on and take off at any time. However, it can be removed by the dentist in the clinical setting.
What are the risks of All on Four dental implant Antalya?
In the treatment of all on four dental implants, permanently placed prostheses act as a bridge between 4 implants. Therefore, when the implants are not positioned correctly, the chewing pressure may not be proportionally distributed or loaded on a single implant. Correct positioning of the implants is of great importance at this point.
As with any surgical procedure, the risk of infection can be seen when performing the All-on-Four procedure. Smoking and alcohol use are harmful habits that increase the risk of infection. In this case, smoking and alcohol use should be suspended during the treatment process of All on 4 dental implants.
All on 4 dental implant treatment may be risky for those undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy, those with diabetes and heart disease, and those with hypertension and blood clotting disorders. Therefore, be sure to tell your dentist about your full medical history. Your doctor will determine a course of treatment, taking into account your disease conditions.
What should be considered after All On 4 implant treatment?
- After the procedure, it is necessary to wait for the numbness in the mouth to pass before eating or drinking anything. The drowsiness will pass after about 2 hours. If something is eaten before the numbness goes away, too much pressure may be applied to the chin. This may damage the implants or cause bleeding.
- In the first 24 hours after this implant treatment, bleeding in the form of leakage may occur in the parts where the implants are placed. In case of bleeding, tampons should be applied.
- The patient who has screwed teeth should stay away from behaviors that will increase bleeding. Jaw movements should be restricted in the first 24 hours and should be spoken as little as possible. It is normal to see blood in the saliva in the first 24 hours. The patient who has all on four treatment should be careful not to spit and rinse the mouth in order not to trigger bleeding in the first 24 hours.
- Cold compress should be applied to reduce bruising and swelling after the procedure. While sleeping, a position should be taken with the head held high.
- Teeth should not be brushed on the day of the procedure.
- Gargle can be done 36 hours after the treatment. Gargle should be done half an hour after a meal. Care should be taken to gargle at least twice a day.
- In order to avoid sensitivity, foods should be consumed warm, not hot or cold, in the first days after the treatment.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption slows down the recovery in the body. The abandonment of these habits by individuals with these habits significantly increases the success of the treatment. Individuals who cannot quit their habit should stay away from smoking and alcohol during the treatment. Especially in the first 24 hours after all on 4 treatment, no cigarette or alcohol should be consumed.
- Our patients should use the drugs prescribed by our physicians in the right dose at the right period.
- Patients who use temporary prosthetic teeth after the procedure should consume soft foods and not hard foods to avoid pressure on dental implants during eating and drinking. Normal foods can be consumed when the permanent prosthesis period is placed after the fusion of the implant and jawbone.
- In all implant treatments, it is very important not to be hit on the face during the treatment
- Our patients who are faced with an unexpected situation after treatment should definitely share this situation with our experienced dentists. In order not to encounter any problems, our patients should strictly follow the recommendations of our physicians.
How should oral care be taken after All On 4 dental implants Antalya procedure?
Patients should pay more attention to oral care during the period after All on four implants treatment. Oral care and cleaning should be done regularly to increase the life of the implants. It should not be forgotten that implants made with this method are also open to bacterial formation and infection, like normal teeth. However, the sensitivity shown to natural teeth is sufficient to continue after all on 4 dental implants treatment and does not require extra care. Consider your dentist's recommendations when choosing a toothbrush after treatment.
Are All-on-4 dental implants safe?
Are All-on-4 dental implants safe in Turkey? The question is among the frequently curious questions by patients who consider being treated abroad. The reliability of implant treatment in Turkey; It varies depending on the hardware of the clinic where the procedure will be performed, the experience of the dentists and the quality of the materials to be used.
Türkiye has recently been among the prominent countries in dental treatment. One of the most important reasons for this is that dentists are trained in accordance with European standards in Turkey.
Another reason is that most of the dental clinics are equipped with state -of -the -art and experienced physicians. The good education of dentists, their experiences and the fact that the clinic is equipped with the latest technology enables dental implants in Turkey. Dentlativ is also among the clinics that have achieved success in dental implant therapies.
Turkey is a country that is worth seeing in terms of tourism and is a country where health tourism is increasing. If you want to make a touristic trip and have a dental treatment, you can contact our clinic and get more information.
We minimize the usual risks with the experience, maximum care and attention of our specialist dentists. The success rate of the treatment is around 95% and it is quite reliable.
Are All on Four dental implants comfortable?
You can use it comfortably like your natural teeth. When the reviews and feedbacks of patients who have All on 4 dental implants are examined, we can say that they provide the same comfort, appearance and bite as natural teeth.
Are All-on-Four dental implants removable?
No. It cannot be removed from a dentist without getting technical support.
Do All on 4 dental implants feel natural?
First of all, if we accept that the dentist performing the procedure is experienced and an expert in the field, the treatment provides excellent function and aesthetics. This greatly reduces the possibility of serious problems. However, it is not a realistic expectation to expect to feel like natural teeth as soon as the procedure is completed.
Since it may take some time for the patient to get used to the implants, it may feel a little different from natural teeth during the adaptation process. In some cases, mild discomfort or tenderness may be experienced initially. But it will improve over time.
How Should Nutrition Be After All On Four Treatment?
After the All-on-four implant procedure, the patient's nutritional regime should be considered in two periods, as post-operative and as the period until permanent prostheses are attached.
Absolutely no food should be consumed for the first two hours after the operation. In the next 24 hours, especially hot foods should be avoided. A diet consisting of soft foods should be preferred.
It is very important to avoid hard foods and foods that may cause implant loss during the three-month period when permanent prostheses are expected to be fitted and the implant should fuse with the bone. The diet list recommended by the physician must be strictly followed.
After the implants fuse with the bone, the patient can return to a normal diet when permanent prostheses are attached.
Does food get stuck under all on 4 dental implants?
In the All on 4 procedure, permanent dentures are firmly seated on the gums and implants. This reduces the possibility of the consumed food getting stuck under the implants. However, it does not rule out the possibility.
It is important to maintain oral hygiene to avoid food stuck. In this context, routine daily oral care is sufficient.
Seek help from your dentist in cases where small pieces of food get stuck in hard-to-reach areas or if food getting stuck become persistent. Seek help from your dentist in cases where food squeezing becomes persistent.
All-on 4 dental implants abroad
All-on-4 dental implant treatment abroad can be cost-effective. Especially due to the incentives in health tourism, the cost of all-on-4 dental implants is quite economical in Turkey. Turkey's medical infrastructure and experienced dentists provide reliable and quality service to patients coming from abroad.
In addition, Antalya provides the opportunity to have a holiday after treatment with its fascinating nature. As Dent Laracity dental clinic, we offer a service with high patient satisfaction in Antalya. If you wish, you can read all on 4 dental implants reviews of our patients by clicking.
Natural Smiles With Dent Laracity
We are very happy to see the smiles of our patients.!