All On 6 Antalya - All on Six Dental İmplants Cost Tukey
- What is All On 6 implant in Antalya?
- How much does it cost for all on 6 dental implants in Turkey?
- What are the benefits of All on 6 dental implants Turkey Antalya?
- How is Antalya All On Six implant treatment done?
- Who is not a candidate for Antalya All-On-6 dental implant?
- Why All-on-6 implant treatment in Antalya?
- How many teeth are there in All-On-6 dental implants Antalya?
- How often should All-on-6 be cleaned?
- Can You Remove Antalya All-On-6 Dental Implants?
What is All On 6 dental implants in Antalya?
All on 6 dental implant treatment is used to replace all upper or lower teeth. This treatment is used to reconstruct a patient's mouth, usually done when patients have lost a significant number of teeth in one or both jaws.
This process gives the patient the possibility to replace all their teeth with six natural-looking dental implants. The All-on-6 implant usually does not require bone grafting.
Therefore, it is the best solution for patients with low bone density or volume in the jaw. The All-on-6 treatment offers patients a stronger, healthier alternative to dentures.
How much does it cost for all on 6 dental implants in Turkey?
One of the most frequently asked questions by our patients is 'how much are all on 6 dental implants? Although the All on 6 dental implants cost Antalya vary according to the types of procedures to be applied to the patient, the brand of the implant and the type of prosthesis used, they are much cheaper than the classical implant method. All on 6 dental implants Turkey price are cheaper than in European countries. This is because health tourism is supported by the state. Please contact us for your questions about All on six cost and the costs of cheapest all-on 6 dental implants in our clinic.
The cheapest all-on-6 dental implants
The cheapest all-on-6 dental implants in Turkey start at an average of 3000$-4000$. The cheapest all-on-6 dental implants are around £11000-12000 in the UK.
What are the benefits of All on 6 dental implants Turkey Antalya?
In the treatment of All on 6 implants, it enables permanent prosthetic teeth to be fixed with 6 implants in edentulous patients.
Since advanced surgical procedures (sinus lifting and bone grafting) are generally not required in the All on 6 dental implants Turkey procedure, it is an easy application surgically.
Prostheses made with this method provide a natural and aesthetic appearance as they do the same with tooth roots.
The cleaning of all on six implants is the same as for natural teeth. There is no need for an extra separate cleaning method.
Compared to traditional methods, All on six implants are much more permanent and robust.
All on six implants are compatible with the jawbone and thus prevent osteoporosis (bone loss).
Since all on six implants are fixed, there is no possibility of removal in traditional dental prostheses.
All on 6 is a method that allows all teeth to be regained with 6 implants instead of implanting all lost teeth one by one. This is more advantageous in terms of both cost and time.
How is Antalya All on six implant treatment done?
Patients who apply to our clinic for All On 6 dental implant treatment are first examined by our experienced physicians, and a treatment plan is created by clinical and radiological examinations. Then, intraoral measurements necessary for treatment are taken with computed tomography.
Since the measurement results of each patient are different from each other, special temporary prosthesis is prepared for the lower jaw and upper jaw, taking into account the measurement result. Thanks to these dentures, our patient does not remain toothless during the treatment.
Before starting the all on six treatment, the patient is given local anesthesia. Rarely (if the patient has excessive stress, panic and fear), treatment is also performed under conscious sedation or general anesthesia.
Before the implants are placed, if the patient has loose or needing teeth, they are extracted in that session. If the extracted teeth are in the parts where the implants will be placed, the implants are placed in the jaw without the need to open a slot.
If there is no tooth to be extracted or if the extracted tooth is not in the areas where the implants will be placed, slots are opened from the appropriate points in the jaw. Implants are placed in the slots opened at right angles.
Pre-prepared temporary prostheses (dental bridges or dental crowns) are placed on the implants and fixed.
After 6 dental implants are placed in the jaw with the All on 6 implantation technique, it is waited for about 3 months for the bone tissue to fuse with the screw tooth.
At the end of 3 months, which is expected for fusion, temporary dentures are removed and permanent dentures are attached.
The dental treatment is completed with the installation of permanent prostheses.
We can briefly summarize the treatment process in the following 4 stages:
First stage: In the treatment of all on six, the first clinical examination of the patient is performed. During the clinical examination, periodontal disease (gingival disease or gum disease), the adequacy of the tooth and bone volume to be extracted are checked. If any of these conditions are present in the patient, these problems are solved first and then the second stage is started.
Second Stage: In the second stage of All on 6 treatment, the chin structure of the patient is determined using radiological imaging techniques (panoramic x rays) and the chin measurement is taken. After the chin measurement is taken, the process of preparing the prostheses in accordance with these dimensions begins. Temporary prostheses can be attached to the patient until the permanent prostheses are prepared.
Third Stage: In the third stage of All on 6 implant treatment, a total of 6 implants are placed in the jaw at certain angles by the best dentists who are experts in their field.
Fourth Stage: At this stage of the All on 6 implant treatment, the implants are expected to fuse with the jawbone. Controls are made and if the implants are fused, the patient's fixed prostheses are attached.
Who is not a candidate for Antalya All-On-6 dental implant?
- First of all, it is checked whether bone grafting can be applied to people with insufficient bone volume in the anterior and posterior jaws. If the problem cannot be solved with bone graft, All-on-6 implants cannot be applied to these patients.
- Individuals who have not completed bone development.
- This treatment is applied to patients with chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes, in consultation with their doctors.
- People who have had radiotherapy to the upper part of the body are not suitable candidates for Antalya All-on-6 dental implant. If you want to get more detailed information on this subject, you can contact our clinic and get more detailed information.
- Since smoking negatively affects wound healing during the treatment phase, All-on-6 dental implant treatment may not be performed in individuals who smoke excessively.
Why All-on-6 implant treatment in Antalya?
Antalya offers many opportunities in terms of tourism to patients coming from abroad. On the one hand, All on 6 offers dental implant treatment, on the other hand, it offers the opportunity to have a holiday where they will enjoy the unique natural beauties of Antalya and many activities.
Antalya Dent Laracity is an extremely modern dental clinic equipped with the latest technologies, including digital panoramic x-rays, 3D/CT scanning and CAD/CAM required for All on 6 treatment.
Our Antalya dental clinic provides service with dentists who have high level of skill, experience and international certificates in the treatment of All on 6 dental implants.
Compared to a dental clinic in their own country, getting an all-on-6 in Antalya saves thousands of dollars.
Our English, Irish, French and German patients who come to Antalya for All on 6 implant treatment have the opportunity to have cost-effective daily flights throughout the year.
How many teeth are there in All-On-6 dental implants Antalya?
With All on 6 dental implant treatment, up to 14 prosthetic teeth can be placed in one jaw on 6 implants. This situation is more related to the size of the patient's mouth structure. People with a large mouth can have up to 14 teeth. Generally, we can say that it varies between 12 and 14 for All on 6 dental implant treatment. In addition, All on six Antalya is more durable than All on four because the prosthesis is placed on 6 implants.
How often should All-on-6 be cleaned?
You should show the same sensitivity to your All on 6 implants, such as care you do to your natural teeth. Using dental floss in addition to brushing 2 times a day will help to increase your oral hygiene. In addition, using the teeth shower (mouthwash) will greatly help to prevent plaque formation. All on Six dental implant does not need extra cleaning.
How to clean all on 6 dental implants?
All-on 6 dental implants cleaning is quite simple. It does not require extra maintenance. Just like natural teeth, it is enough brushing 2-3 times a day, flossing and routine care.
Can you remove Antalya All-On-6 dental implants?
All on 6 implants are fixed to the jawbone using the screwing technique. Permanent dentures are placed on these six fixed implants. After the fixation process is completed, it is not possible to remove these prostheses again by the person himself. As with traditional prostheses, it is not a portable device that the person can put on and take off at any time. Fixed prostheses attached to All six dental implants can only be removed by the dentist in the clinical setting.
Is Turkey good for All on 6 implants in Antalya?
Turkey has an important place among the countries that have recently come to the fore in terms of health tourism. It is a country that is frequently preferred by foreign patients. Treatments such as All on 6, All on 4 and standard implants are procedures frequently performed by our experienced physicians with high patient satisfaction.
The experienced physician staff, the quality of the implants used, the state-of-the-art devices used during the treatment and the correct application of All on 6 dental implant treatment by the physicians increase the confidence in our clinic. If you have decided to be treated in Antalya, Turkey, you can contact our clinic.
What should be considered after All On 6 implant treatment?
- After the procedure, it is necessary to wait for the numbness in the mouth to pass before eating or drinking anything. The drowsiness will pass after about 2 hours. If something is eaten before the numbness goes away, too much pressure may be applied to the chin. This may damage the implants or cause bleeding.
- In the first 24 hours after All on 6 implant treatment, bleeding in the form of leakage may occur in the parts where the implants are placed. In case of bleeding, tampons should be applied.
- The patient who has screwed teeth should stay away from behaviors that will increase bleeding. Jaw movements should be restricted in the first 24 hours and should be spoken as little as possible. It is normal to see blood in the saliva in the first 24 hours. After the treatment, the patient should be careful not to spit and rinse the mouth in order not to trigger bleeding in the first 24 hours.
- Cold compress should be applied to reduce bruising and swelling after the procedure. While sleeping, a position should be taken with the head held high.
- Teeth should not be brushed on the day of the procedure.
- Gargle can be done 36 hours after the treatment. Gargle should be done half an hour after a meal. Care should be taken to gargle at least twice a day.
- In order not to experience sensitivity, foods should be consumed warm, not hot or cold, in the first days after All on 6 dental implant F treatment.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption slows down the recovery in the body. The abandonment of these habits by individuals with these habits significantly increases the success of the treatment. Individuals who cannot quit their habit should stay away from smoking and alcohol during the treatment. Especially in the first 24 hours after the all on six treatment, no cigarette or alcohol should be consumed.
- Our patients should use the drugs prescribed by our physicians in the right dose at the right period.
- Patients who use temporary prosthetic teeth after the procedure should consume soft foods and not hard foods to avoid pressure on dental implants during eating and drinking. Normal foods can be consumed when the permanent prosthesis period is placed after the fusion of the implant and jawbone.
- In all implant treatments, it is very important not to be hit on the face during the treatment.
Our patients who are faced with an unexpected situation after treatment should definitely share this situation with our experienced dentists. In order not to encounter any problems, our patients should strictly follow the recommendations of our physicians.
How should oral care be taken after Antalya All On 6 treatment?
After the treatment of All on 6 dental implants, patients should pay more attention to dental care. Oral care and cleaning should be done regularly to increase the life of the implants. It should not be forgotten that implants made with this method are also open to bacterial formation and infection, like normal teeth. However, the sensitivity shown to natural teeth (2 time brushing and flossing) is sufficient to continue after the treatment of all on six dental implants and does not require extra care. Consider your dentist's recommendations when choosing a toothbrush after treatment.
How long do All on 6 implants last?
In All-on-6 treatment, permanent prostheses are fixed on 6 dental implants, so they are much more robust than traditional methods.
So Are All on 6 implants permanent?
It has an approximate lifespan of 20+ years.
Are All-on-Six dental implants safe?
All-on-Six reliability in Turkey; It varies depending on the hardware of the clinic where the procedure will be performed, the experience of the dentists and the quality of the materials to be used.
Türkiye has recently been among the prominent countries in dental implant treatments. One of the most important reasons for this is that dentists are trained in accordance with European standards in Turkey.
Dent Laracity Dental Clinic is one of the clinics that have achieved success in implant treatments with its high quality material, technology and experienced staff it follows.
How should nutrition be after all on six dental implants?
After the All on 6 implant procedure, we can divide the patient's nutrition regime into three as immediately after the operation, until the permanent prostheses are attached, and after the permanent prostheses are attached.
Absolutely no food should be consumed for the first two hours after the operation. In the next 24 hours, especially hot foods should be avoided. A diet consisting of soft foods should be preferred.
It is very important to avoid hard foods and foods that may cause implant loss during the three-month period when permanent prostheses are expected to be fitted and the implant should fuse with the bone. The diet list recommended by the physician must be strictly followed.
After the implants fuse with the bone, the patient can return to a normal diet when permanent prostheses are attached.
What is the recovery time for all on 6?
In the All-on-6 dental implants procedure, the healing process begins with the insertion of temporary dentures and ends with the insertion of permanent dentures. In short, the recovery period is between 3 and 6 months on average.
Is all on 6 implants painful?
No. Usually, our patients ask 'does all-on-6 hurt?' expresses such concerns. Since local anesthesia is used in the All-on-6 dental implants procedure, pain is not felt. There may be mild pain for a few days after treatment, but prescribed painkillers will suffice.
Are all on 6 implants removable?
No, all on 6 implants cannot be removed. If there is a situation where the prosthesis needs to be removed, the help of a dentist is required.
If you want to have more information about oral and dental health in Antalya, we recommend you that you can read amputation-canal-treatments.
Natural Smiles With Dent Laracity
We are very happy to see the smiles of our patients.!